The Bulls Charge Podcast
Episode 3 – CAN or KEEP Part 2 w/ See Red Fred – The Bulls Charge
CAN or KEEP continues with part 2 as Brandon is joined by See Red Fred of the Chicago Bullseye, BullsHQ, & the Waddle & Silvy Show. They rip apart Jim Boylen, discuss Ryan Arcidiacano, Denzel Valentine, Wendell Carter Jr, Lauri Markkanen, and Zach LaVine. Will they CAN (get rid of) or KEEP each guy? Tune in to find out. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
The Starting Lineup
- The Bulls Officially Lost the Jimmy Butler TradeThe tweet above was from media day leading into the 2017-2018 Chicago Bulls season. Gar/Pax routinely spoke about building a culture in Chicago, but what kind of culture were they trying to build? The Bulls traded Jimmy Butler, their then 3-time All-Star, to Minnesota for the potential of Zach LaVine – regarded as a volume scorer and great athlete – Kris Dunn, and the 7th pick which became Lauri Markkanen. This happened June 22nd, 2017. I remember sitting with friends watching the draft and finding out about it on Twitter before it was announced. I went silent.
- Defending Tom Thibodeau“See Red” Fred Pfeiffer, recently declared Tom Thibodeau second on his seven most overrated Chicago Bulls of all-time. Fred, who is sometimes delusional in his Chicago Bulls optimism, has been on the attack for several years in regards to Thibs’ time with the Bulls. Was Thibodeau really overrated? Did Thibs run his players into the ground? Was Thibs unwilling to shift into the modern era? Let’s answer each question individually.
- The Hopeless Chicago BullsI wrote a guest post for On Tap Sports about the hopelessness of the Chicago Bulls franchise and what this all means going forward. READ IT HERE: https://ontapsportsnet.com/the-hopeless-chicago-bulls/
- The Chicago Bulls Are One Major Piece ShortComing into this season, expectations were high. Bulls management, coaches, and fans seemed to be aligned: This is the season the Bulls turn it around and start competing for a playoff spot. Granted, the East is so bad at the beginning of the season that this might be true, but more was expected of thisContinue reading “The Chicago Bulls Are One Major Piece Short”
- VIDEO: Why I Am Still Not Sold on Zach LaVineMany Bulls fans hail Zach LaVine as the star of the future, but Brandon isn’t sure the future is as bright as many think. He explains why he’s still not sold on Zach LaVine as a franchise superstar.