The Bulls Charge Podcast
Episode 3 – CAN or KEEP Part 2 w/ See Red Fred – The Bulls Charge
CAN or KEEP continues with part 2 as Brandon is joined by See Red Fred of the Chicago Bullseye, BullsHQ, & the Waddle & Silvy Show. They rip apart Jim Boylen, discuss Ryan Arcidiacano, Denzel Valentine, Wendell Carter Jr, Lauri Markkanen, and Zach LaVine. Will they CAN (get rid of) or KEEP each guy? Tune in to find out. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
The Starting Lineup
- The State of the Chicago BullsWhen the Bulls traded Jimmy Butler in 2017, it was the beginning of a new era. The “grit-and-grind” Bulls of the Tom Thibodeau era were long gone and the Bulls were going to modernize the franchise and move towards “pace-and-space” and an exciting brand of basketball. At least, that’s what fans expected with the piecesContinue reading “The State of the Chicago Bulls”
- Zach LaVine is Making The LeapFrankly, this is a piece I never thought I’d write. Nobody has been a bigger critic of Zach LaVine than me. When he came to Chicago, I reacted in disgust to the point that people from Minnesota would tweet back and tell me “how much I’d love this kid” and “how badly he wants toContinue reading “Zach LaVine is Making The Leap”
- The Forecast is Good on Lauri IslandMost Bulls fans have given up on Lauri Markkanen. Brandon has not. He explains why Lauri Markkanen is primed to emerge as a centerpiece of the Bulls’ future this season.
- The 2020 Bulls Draft RecapArturas Karnisovas has been working feverishly to overhaul the Bulls since being hired back in April. He made sweeping personnel decisions and nailed necessary player decisions. Heading into the draft, Arturas was pitching a perfect game. Could his hot streak continue?
- The Bulls Officially Lost the Jimmy Butler TradeAfter Jimmy Butler led the Miami Heat to the NBA Finals & had some epic performances, the leader of #BUTLERMANIA, Brandon had to vent about how the Bulls officially blew the Jimmy Butler trade in 2017.